Friday, December 18, 2009

The Conditions of Conditioning

As I approach the twilight years of my twenties, I am constantly looking inward to find the answers to so many questions I have. Will I ever get married and have kids? What will I be doing in 10 years? How will I be remembered after I die? However, the question that pops into my mind the most these days is: Do I put conditioner in my hair while the shampoo is still in, or do I rinse out the shampoo and then apply the conditioner? I think having a "y" chromosome prevents me from finding the answer within, so I must reach out so I can finally be at peace. I feel like I am cheating my locks when I use the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. All I want is for my hair to shine like a beacon of light from the heavens above. Is that so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment